#32 ✓resolved
Chad Woolley

regexp bug in dependencies.rb causes base_name to be set to absolute path

Reported by Chad Woolley | September 1st, 2008 @ 03:09 PM

My one-character fix is here:

http://github.com/thewoolleyman/...

This was happening on exception_notifier.

Sorry no test written, I tried to run them but failed (see other ticket I just opened)

Thanks...

Comments and changes to this ticket

Please Sign in or create a free account to add a new ticket.

With your very own profile, you can contribute to projects, track your activity, watch tickets, receive and update tickets through your email and much more.

New-ticket Create new ticket

Create your profile

Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile ยป

The rails engines plugin itself

Shared Ticket Bins

People watching this ticket

Pages